Can’t keep curriculum and papers organized?
Frustrated with so much stuff and too small a space?
Homeschooling multiple children with lots of subjects and don’t know how to fit it all in?
Let me take away the overwhelm.
10 Days to an Organized Homeschool will break homeschool organization down into simple, actionable steps that will get you organized and keep you organized and in control as you go through the school year.
The 10-Day course includes 10 video lessons helping you get organized in all of the details like curriculum, papers and materials, and record keeping. It’s everything you need to get your homeschool together.
- Lesson 1 – Organizing the facts and non-negotiables on the calendar
- Lesson 2 – Organize your Computer
- Lesson 3 – Organize your Digital curriculum
- Lesson 4 – Organize the extra Printables
- Lesson 5 – Organize your Physical curriculum
- Lesson 6 – Organize the Manipulatives and supplies
- Lesson 7 – Organizing your Field trips and extra-curriculars
- Lesson 8 – Organize your Daily homeschool schedule
- Lesson 9 – Organize Lesson plans for multiple children and/or ages
- Lesson 10 –How to Choose Next Year’s Curriculum
- 10 Video Lessons
- A downloadable course guide
- Downloadable and printable templates and resources
- Links and lists of other recommended organizational products and resources
- Email access to the instructor for follow up questions
The course is an excellent fit for new homeschoolers and veterans alike. It’s never too late to get more organized and say goodbye to the chaos.
StartOrganizing the facts and non-negotiables on the calendar (9:23)
StartOrganize your computer (5:13)
StartOrganize your digital curriculum (7:34)
StartOrganize the extra printables (6:00)
StartOrganize your physical curriculum (11:33)
StartOrganize the manipulatives and supplies (9:38)
StartOrganizing your field trips and extra-curriculars (10:32)
StartOrganize your daily homeschool schedule (9:07)
StartOrganize lesson plans for multiple children and/or ages (12:13)
StartHow to Choose Next Year’s Curriculum (10:04)
Frequently Asked Questions
A portion of the sale of this course goes to support the work of the
Face of My Father Children's Home in Jalisco, Mexico.
So the choice is yours. For less than the cost of a manicure,
you could have a peaceful and organized homeschool.
What do you say?