Presidents of the USA
Video-Based Unit Study Curriculum
In this engaging 9-week (45 lesson) Presidential video-based unit study, you will travel through 230 years of US history as seen through the eyes of the men who’ve led our country, and those who knew them well!
Not all of our children learn from reading,
so we’ve based this study on
short, engaging video clips and compiled
a unit study around them.
The bulk of the information is presented in short video clips with suggested booklists and activities to go along with the biographical/historical study of the President and the events of his term in office.
Here’s a list of some of the resources you can expect in the downloadable unit study guide:
- 1-3 Short fact-filled video clips for each president
- A recommended book list for each president, as well as presidents, first ladies and audio books; marked as picture books, chapter books or young adult+ novels
- Inclusion ideas for other subject areas such as geography and art
- Virtual Field Trip links
- Vocabulary Lists
- Reproducible Notebook pages
- Recommended resources, Printables lists, and more!
Adaptable for Kindergarten through high school, this reproducible guide provides study resources that are appropriate to use with one child or with several of different ages, giving them a virtual and audio biography snapshot of the men who’ve shaped our country.
Presidents from George Washington to Donald Trump are mentioned along with their vice presidents. 77 pages. PDF download. Single family license.